Thursday, August 25, 2016

NYS Fair!

The New York State Fair is here and I am beyond excited to experience it! The 12 day showcase of agriculture, entertainment, education and technology draws millions of people each year. As I've mentioned before, I have fallen in love with ALL the fairs and festivals in the Rochester area that I've had the chance to explore since moving here. John and I enjoy the live music, browsing craft booths, drinking local beer, indulging in festival food and buying from that one vendor selling gourmet doggy treats. However, if we did have kids, there seems to be tons available to keep families entertained. Click here to find some New York State Fair attractions that could interest your family this year! Here are some titles you could take along for the road trip to keep the little ones entertained. (Until they want some electronic device!)  






No comments:

Post a Comment