Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Birthdays!

Birthdays are the best! Kids obviously love their birthdays but I get SO excited for my day as well. No matter the age, birthdays are a day for celebration. In fact the older you get, that's even more reason to cheers to all the good you have in your life (hopefully). Birthdays are as important to me as Thanksgiving, Christmas & anniversaries. My husband does a fabulous job of spoiling me on January 7th. He makes me feel like the luckiest girl. I know he goes above and beyond because of how he knows I feel about it all!
I also try and make the ones I love, including my students and dog, feel the grandeur of their day. For my students they might get extra special jobs, a lunch date, first pick at free choice, or prize box goodies. Here are some fun read alouds for your kids or students on their day!







No comments:

Post a Comment