Thursday, October 6, 2016

Fall Is My Favorite

I love seasons. When I lived in the Middle East, it was either hot...or blazing...or walk to your car and be sweating...or step outside and have your sunglasses fogged up. It wasn't always this brutal. There was the time of year when the weather was PERFECT. Think 70's, a slight breeze, and not sweating while you walk to your car. Seems silly to think I would actually throw on a scarf during those "cooler" months. After 5 years of this, I really began to develop an appreciation for 4 distinct seasons. I actually missed the snow. I missed the rain showers & mud that signaled spring. And I absolutely missed the changing of the colors on the trees. Well, I missed trees in general, but you get what I mean! Fall has grown to be my FAVORITE season and I absolutely love all that there is to do in the Rochester area to celebrate the changing of the season.
Click here for places to pick the perfect pumpkin.
Click here for apple picking spots.
Click here for hiking excursions to enjoy the fall foliage.
Click here for some play & exploration ideas.
Click here for haunted houses, hayrides & other scary Halloween stuff!
Here are some fun fall titles!







No comments:

Post a Comment