Monday, July 11, 2016

Bicycle Rides

Rochester has so many outdoor adventures for the whole family to enjoy! This summer I have fallen in love with all the bike trails in and around the city. There is nothing like feeling the summer breeze in your face while coasting on a bike. For me, I don't choose to bike ride for exercise purposes. It's more that I love being immersed in nature and I genuinely feel calm, happy and relaxed while riding. 
As a kid I would ride bikes ALLLLL day with siblings and the neighborhood kids and it was pure fun. I do get that giddy feeling even now as an adult. I can even remember the moment I learned HOW to ride a bike. What a priceless memory. Besides having fun with your kids on a bike ride, research shows the benefits that being outdoors has on your child's development. Nature Enriches Life So what are you waiting for?! Grab your helmets and hop on your bikes! Rochester riders, click on the link at the bottom to find a trail to explore with your kids. Here are some literature ideas after you work up a sweat!







No comments:

Post a Comment