Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The season of soaking up the sunshine, swimming, playing outdoors and NO SCHOOL is upon us! Though I am very excited for my students to have a well deserved break, I will miss them terribly. What an exceptional school year it was! I told my kiddos to promise me 2 things....that they would keep reading each day and to get outside and PLAY! Rochester truly has endless activities and events for families to enjoy during this beautiful season. The following link is packed with ideas to keep your little ones engaged, active and occupied until September!
http://rochester.kidsoutandabout.com/
Also, the local libraries do a terrific job of hosting kid friendly summer activities! Here are a few seasonal titles to get you started. 





Happy Summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment