Saturday, July 11, 2015

Books for Cents!

There is nothing like summertime! There is nothing like being a teacher in the summertime!! Swimming, biking, BBQ's, festivals...it's simply a FUN time of the year. Another thing I find just as exciting...YARD SALES! This bargain girl loves sifting through people's gently used items and finding a deal or a way to repurpose something. It's almost guaranteed that people will have a box of books to sell and for cheap! I bought 12 children's books yesterday at 25 cents a piece. They will make a wonderful addition to my classroom library. What I find even more adventurous than smart shopping is when some of the titles really take me back to my childhood. Here are 5 of my favorite books as I child that I read and reread countless times.





Check out your local yard sales to add to your home library!



No comments:

Post a Comment